Raptor 660/warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drew413

Reaction score
;DOk so i just got around to posting my profle pics when I,ve been a menber 4 a while. But better late than never. I bought this bike in non-running condition. A ricky stator (highly recomend) later I was riding 4 the first time. Then after learning to jump off of things I broke a shock. And my bro had an idea. One of our friends has a 01/660 with the full Elka setup, and all of his stock parts r just laying around. So I aquired them and realised they r exactly 2 inches longer than the stock warrior a-arms. Some Frame modification in effect and some yfz450 shocks, and a shock bracket. and she is one bad motha. Then I had a ton of problems with the carb and bought a used big bear carb, worked ok till I broke the accelerator pump housing. Bought an edelbrock. then I found out edelbrock dont work woth a crap unless u have an intake and an exhaust. pro-design intake and yoshi RS-3 full sys. and a few other odds-n -ends and she is a pretty reliable bike. probably looking a a re-build, old motor, so if any one know how to pullthat off for close to a grand, let me in on it. Drew
DSC00289.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00298-1.jpg

Whats up...Nice to have you..Warrior looks nice and sounds like you have a lot of nice parts for it..

I feel as though I've seen it before though. Has it been posted on any other forums?

Lol Full Black lol looking good i guess the warning lables? lol but otherwise good and welcome to the site if i havent said it already

Back