Heya

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griff

Reaction score
Just say'n Hey to everyone here....

I recently bought a pair of Raptor 350's, been teach'n my wife how to ride mostly.... lol. Been out of the atv scene since 2000 when I retired from XC racing. Wanted to do quad'ing again, but for purely recreational reasons, and I found the 350 to be an excellent all-around trail quad. Not the built Banshee I used to race with, but it does a damn fine job for what my wife and I need them for.

I've been building 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines push'n 20 years now, so hopefully I can occasionally help around here. I'm also the owner of Maximum-Suzuki.com, so if anyone needs help with Bandits/Katanas, or DR's, just let me know.

I'll be poke'n around here look'n for info and see'n what people have done their quads. I've already got my 350 winter project list under way ;)

Its always nice to have someone with 20+ years experience around. We will help you out the best that we can. Glad to have you around..Hope you and your wife enjoy the machines as much as we do...

Cool... Thanks for the welcome :)

Yeah, I'm probably a bit older than most guys here ;)

We've already got about 20 hours on the 350's, I changed the oil/filter recently at 15... man that drain plug assembly is annoying LOL. Fortunately I've worked on this type of Yamaha engine many times (its been around a long time in one form or another), and theyre ridiculously predictable... easy to tear down and rebuild too.

Must be awsome to own the one of the original gixxer 750s. Welcome glad to hear you like the raptor 350.

Must be awsome to own the one of the original gixxer 750s. Welcome glad to hear you like the raptor 350.

Thanks man :)

Heres a pic, this particular bike is built to race spec...

g1.jpg

holy **** ur wife must be GREAT ( when riding and buying man things ) lol damn man you are lucky and welcome to the site

holy **** ur wife must be GREAT ( when riding and buying man things ) lol damn man you are lucky and welcome to the site

LOL! Thanks man :D She was born and raised in Australia, those women are a different breed for sure. Way different attitude towards men and their toys (compared to American chics)... also helps that she loves riding off-road, and wants to get her own street-bike soon.

Latest posts

Back