from cincy ahaha

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hauser2169

Reaction score
hey whats up, im 17, this is a 03 warrior haha, you name it its got it, i think ahha but i got alot of questions ..
3.jpg
when it was getting built
4.jpg

1.jpg
nice ass ehh?
6.jpg

03 warrior
Black beadlocks, with holeshots
+2 wicked a-arms with braided lines
works shocks with res.
+2inch swingarm
durablue eliminator axle
Cdi
fmf powercore 4 wtih Hbomb header
alba 400 stroker wtih porting
tusk nerfs and blue ac's. thinken about puttin those on
Maier plastics
Protaper bars
whitebrothers carb
proflow velocity stack
uni airfilter
aluminim airbox
DID chain
sunstar sprockets
DG front bumper swingarmplate chassis,a-arms

welcome! to get a picture on here make a profile on www.photobucket.com and put your pics on there. then you'll see a thing that says insert image when you click "modify your post" so when your there click insert image and then two things come up that look something like.. [/img][/img] then you put the website URL in the middle between the [/img](here)[/img] then your picture will be up! cant wait to see your quad!

Nice looking warrior there. Sounds like a really nice ride. Post more pics when you get the chance if you have any more.

on ebay it says the quad is from Hamilton Oh, and your from cincinati (sp), and it also says it has Wicked +3 arms, in here you say it has +2 wickeds.

Regardless, Nice warrior, get some other pics up of it, and welcome to the boards.
~Bill

i dont no yet. i dont have it tuned. i know it has more potentioal then its showing right now. i dont no what the problem is, i think the valves. but i do haev a 220 jet in there haah might need to change that lol

i dont no yet. i dont have it tuned. i know it has more potentioal then its showing right now. i dont no what the problem is, i think the valves. but i do haev a 220 jet in there haah might need to change that lol
A 220 jet! DAMN :eek:, do they make them that big?

Back