Go easy on me.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wnk

Reaction score
New member here, just picked up a Warrior. I must say there is a LOT of good info on this site.
Here is my Warrior:
yammer.JPG

Welcome to the site man. Looks like a nice warrior, but are those pink shocks and graphics with a purple seat? You gotta do something about that, and those stock rear tires.

What year is it?

It's a 1992. Yea, the pink shocks are bad, but they at least work. It is in real good shape, I'm hoping mods come soon.

New member here, just picked up a Warrior. I must say there is a LOT of good info on this site.
Here is my Warrior:
yammer.JPG

Lol nice but funny lookin warrior but Welcome to the site and GL with it

welcome to the site. that thing looks like its in really good shape for a 92. now just for a few color changes no it lol. maybe get some shock covers and a few stickers.

Welcome....there is a cool bunch of people here. They will be able to help you alot. Pink is cool I guess. I would worry more about those headlights and rear tires before colors!

Headlights are handy for riding when it is dark out. The pink I can't help.

No problem with the headlites just get an updated set, they should bolt right on. Check ou ebay, oh and nice quad. ;D

Nothing major, but I would like to get a better intake, remove the air box lid, and re-jet. I currently have a Supertrapp IDS-2 on it, and I added an oil cooler. I would also like to do some a-arms to help the handling. I enjoy it just the way it is, but you know once you start with the mods......

Nothing major, but I would like to get a better intake, remove the air box lid, and re-jet. I currently have a Supertrapp IDS-2 on it, and I added an oil cooler. I would also like to do some a-arms to help the handling. I enjoy it just the way it is, but you know once you start with the mods......

Oh yes, I know about that all too well. But I was doomed from the start, because I started with a goal of making mine one of the most badass warriors out there. It's only money though, right?

Money can't buy happiness, but it'll sure help...... ;D ;D

Actually those tires were brand new when I bought it. The old ones had plenty of tread, but were literally rotting off of the rims. LOL!!! Which color scheme are you referring to?

I really like this color scheme, except the shocks....

warcur2.JPG

Back