Yo0o0o ahah

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holeshotx1

Reaction score
well i already posted but i figured id post in here too lol well my names jimmy im 16 years old since march 1st andd i just got a 2000 400ex with FMF powercore4 pipe K&N filter, ceeb graphics i think and tires but i dont remember what kidn they are ill look when i get it tomorow casue me n my dad are goin to pick it up and brin git home tomorrow and ill get pics of it then too..it also has grips on it not that big of a deal lol and handlebars i think im not sure though ill look again tomorrow lol but ill take some pics tomorrow and post them on here

I know he hasn't loged on in a month, but I can't imagine why someone would want to join a Yamaha Warrior only site with a Honda 400EX? ::)

I am a member on 450rhq.com and visit that forum on a daily basis. I like all types of bikes, not just my warrior and want to learn about them. I dont like to be a know it all, but is always the chance that someone you know with a different quad will need an answer and you can either help them out or already have the answer from reading it already.

Back