New From Florida

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m1sery

Reaction score
First off hello to all. Ive been here for about a week taking in all of the info I could find about a Warrior. And I must say Im loving this place so far.
Im 32 and I finally ventured into getting a Quad for the first time. So this is all 100% new to me. Ive ridden bikes in the past so Im not a total newb , but as far as quads go I am . So bare with me if I ask a really dumb question as I am still learning.

Now for the Quad.............. its an 01 Warrior. Some minor stuff done to it. Such as ITP 9" rims with 20" Holeshots on the rear.
Jaws front bumper, White Bros. pipe, Uni filter, Dynojet kit, Moose bars and Fly grips. , and Nerfs from some unknown ATV made to fit.

IM in Central Fl just east of Tampa , hit me up if anyone is close that wants to ride.

Paul

welcome to the site!!! don't feel scared to ask any question at all and as many people have said, "the only dumb question is the one that's not asked" not sure if thats's how it goes but what ever. get some pics up, it sounds sweet!

Thanks for the welocme guys.
Klutchbuster, if you race then you may be familiar with where I am . I live about 10 minutes from Dade City Raceway. Then next round of Quad points is there next weekend. So Im headed there to learn some more.

Paul

Thanks for the welocme guys.
Klutchbuster, if you race then you may be familiar with where I am . I live about 10 minutes from Dade City Raceway. Then next round of Quad points is there next weekend. So Im headed there to learn some more.

Paul
`
I'm famaliar with dade, but the series i will be starting in doesnt involve that track.

Ever been to any southern tracks?

jess

No , actually in the 20 years I've lived in Fl. Ive only been down South of Tampa 1 time , and that was for about 2 hours when I picked up my Dog in Miami.
But you never know what the future may hold.

Paul

Hey guys, i live in zephyrhills and i am a 35 year old that just purchased a 2007 raptor 350 which is my first ever atv purchase.... I would be interested in riding with you guys and learning on where there are some places to ride... I do not have a trailer to carry my atv yet and i don't own a truck either so I will be getting a hitch and trailer hopefully early this year to pull my av with my Chevy HHR... anyplace good to ride in this area that is not too far away?

Back