ATTENTION new members

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
i want to say welcome to all of you who regestered on this site that owns a warrior/raptor 350

i remember when i first started, i was confused by a new and different looking board, and i didnt know as much as i do know, i was like a kindergardener going into 5th grade, but now i know quite a bit i guess you can say?

just give it a chance and dont panic like i almost did.

my quad stopped me from being overwhelmed, yeah you can say im obsessive but im over that. i just love the sport and i havent seen anybody thet loves the sport more than me on this site i think it is the best thing ever.

so stick around and dont be shy to ask questions cause i had my share of them too, if there is anything i can help with pm me or shoot a email at [email protected] or aim at fearof88

ride safe and stick around

bobbingmonkey.gif

get to it and ride!!!!!! ;D ;)

gotcha but why'd you put it there to tell people to comment without actually telling them to comment?

I just joined this site today. I have a 2002 yamaha warrior 350 that is completely stock! i got it for my grade 8 graduation/my b day. i havent focused on wheelies or jumping yet, but next time i go riding im going to practice. any advice for wheelies?

I just joined this site today. I have a 2002 yamaha warrior 350 that is completely stock! i got it for my grade 8 graduation/my b day. i havent focused on wheelies or jumping yet, but next time i go riding im going to practice. any advice for wheelies?
Yup remember the footbreak and grab bar are your friend ;D

Back