newb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codybob

Reaction score
hey all im cody i live in oc new york i own a 92 blaster bored 75 over piped jetted with a blown piston or rings im not sure yet havent takin it apart...and a 02 warrior with carb probs( the reason my balster hasnt been looked at) ive had a 300ex loved it but sold it to get the warrior...i also have a rm 80 o play with and a 87 atc 200x 2 wheelr...im here to learn and talk amongst other riders

Welcome without open arms. Your cops post story is retarded and a dumb move on your part. But hopefully you'll learn more and the members on here will teach you things and help you.

yea it was dumb but i learned from it...it wasnt totally my fault and the cop knew this by letting me go, his effort to get me to stop could have left me very injured lucky i walked away with me and my quad intact...

Lmfao welcome... and do ya wanna sell ya blaster to me for cheap? lol im looking for a project...

Welcome and don't let those guys give you too much ****.

I can guarantee all of us old timers have many running from cop stories ;). Just make sure you weren't doing something stupid to get the cop riled up in the first place.

go to my myspace and look at my pics its in there pictured with my 300ex on the left and my blaster (it has maier front fenders now(

Back