New guy from Az

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speeddemon6269

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a '99 Warrior with white and black plastics. Mods include trimmed front fenders, FMF megamax II slip on pipe, dial a jet kit, 15 tooth front sprocket and ITP polished wheels with Holeshot XCT tires. I bought the quad about a year ago bone stock including the factory tires for $1800. I plan on doing alot more mods in the future but we will see.

Sounds pretty nice, and sounds like you got a great deal on it. You should be able to find plenty of information here should you need it. If you haven't yet, there's a pictures thread that you can post your bike on, or you could also add photos to this thread - I'm sure we'd all like a look at it.

-pdxguy

hey man welcome to the site,

I'm from Las Vegas, how far are you in AZ? I'm looking for some people to go riding with, i'm like the only person out of my group of friends that rides... send me a message or whatever.

you guys can come stay... i only have an apartment but the living room has a pull out sofa.

one rule, don't drink all my beer or eat all my sun chips... head will roll!!! :D

..... ??? I know deep down you are all "mmmm sun chips sound damn good right" and "i know i said i wouldn't drink ever again...but a coolie sounds pretty good too"

Latest posts

Back