another new guy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripperrudnick

Reaction score
All, I am Dave, just bought a 2000 Warrior. Not new to the sport, used to race a 89 TRX250r....anyways, getting back into riding and trying now to get my wife interested in it. As soon as she learns to ride the Warrior, I will hopefully be getting a YFZ450 and give the warrior to her.

Welcome to the site, Dave! There's quite a few people that hang around here, some experienced - some not. I myself am pretty new to this sport and recently purchased my first quad - the warrior of course.

Having experience you could be a great resource for others, and I'm sure you'll find some resources for yourself as well. Have a look around a when you get a chance, upload some pics to the Images section or add them here - I'm sure the others would like a look at your ride too! If you need any information on posting images, check the tutorial section.

You can add yourself to the YFMCentral Map as well!

-pdxguy

Welcome to the site bro. I don't know about your wife and quads but if I let my girl friend right my quad that usually means I won't be able to get back on it for a little while. She loves it. Hopefully your wife will be the same.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes......and I did add myself to the map....unfortunately, I live in Arkansas now.......born and raised in Washington State....WHAT A SHOCK!!!!! As for experience, let's just say I am ok....getting older now, 34 and still think I am 20......5 weeks ago I just broke my Humerus bone doing tricks on some ramps we built for bicycles.......just pulling a simple x-up...went bad, way bad....anyways, hope to have some good times on here and looking forward to chatting..,...

Back