Riding Again.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palerider

Reaction score
Great site all. Really Glad I found it.
I use to be a riding junky. I lived for riding. We were 2 hours from Little Sahara and made lots and lots of trips there. Then got married and had kids.

Many years later, (**** I am getting old) we were at the Yamaha dealership getting the Fazer tuned up and wife was looking at a little Raptor 50 and made the comment the kids would love this. Trying not to piss myself from excitement I casually said that maybe they would, you have the checkbook with you?
I was already 3 months ahead in the planning, Raptor 80 for the older girls, Raptor 350 for me which would then become the wives and then I would HAVE TO get a 700 raptor. FREAKIN SWEET. (Hold on, Gotta clean my shorts.)

So bare with me on some of my stupid questions. Been away from the scene for a while (Back when 3-wheelers were king) and damn glad to be riding again. :cool:

Hey, it's great to have you here. I remember the days of the three wheelers, but I can't say that I ever spent much time riding them. I just got into riding about 6 months ago, on a friends a Suzuki LT160 and I purchased a warrior shortly after that. Haven't even got many chances to get it out yet, but I'm working on that.

I also picked up a little 50cc for my six year old son, and so far he's loving it. I can't wait until I can get him out riding in a bigger area!

Post some pics when you can, I'm sure everyone would love to see your rides!

we dont mind stupid questions cause where are you gonna find the answer other than here...good job and congradulations on your quad planning for the family....stick aound

Jumping the new 350.

Man I am not as gutsy as I used to be.
efa001bd.jpg

Oldest boy testing his new 50 Raptor
ef9ffe17.jpg

Family riding is great! I have 2 boys ( 7 and 11 ) they both have their 4 wheelers and they don't know how to live without them. I also had 3 Wheelers so don't feel old man. There is nothing wrong with experience!

Latest posts

Back