New warrior owner with ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wal2l2ior

Reaction score
HEy guys, Proud new owner here of a frame up restored 89 warrior.

Anyhow i need new a-arms, will any other yamaha quads a-arms fit or do i need exactly 89 a-rms from a warrior. Thanks!

I don't think a-arms from any other quad will work. I just did a little research and it looks like 89's are the only ones that will work for you.

I just checked some part #'s and it looks like the a-arms for 89-2004 warriors are all the same, as well as the a-arms for a raptor 350.

For some reason ASR says their a-arms will only work on 1990 and up, but I think that was just a lack of research on their part.

Yeah, I found that 90-04 thing too...i was like damn, i just missed it by a year!..lol
Anyhow, i went from a blaster owner to a warrior owner...i am very impressed with the power of the warrior...From now on if i ever hear anyone putting down the warriors power, Im going to tell them to stick it where the sun dont shine. Its a very cool quad!
Thanks for looking into that for me...you think raptor 350 plastic will fit? and what oil should i run im my warrior?

It would take some other modifications, the mounts are different, and at the least you would also have to swap the seats.

Different people will tell you different things about oil, but any kind of oil for a 4 stroke atv or motorcycle should work fine, 10w40 in the colder months, 20w50 in the warmer ones. I use Valvoline 4 stroke oil, it's about the most affordable out there at $3.19 a quart, and so far it works fine. Just don't use oil for cars, it'll ruin the wet clutch.

glad to see that you like the warrior. i went to one of the blaster forums the other day and they are a totally different breed!!! i dont have any problem with what anyone rides, as long as they are out there having fun. it just seems like the blaster guys are always putting down any quad that they can think of and act like the blaster is the fastest and best quad ever built.

In the hotter times of the year don't use the valvoline, it'll start burning up and stinking reallllly bad. It is a thinner oil that runs great during the spring and fall. Strange, I thought the arms were only different on the 87 and 88 models.

Back