New from Jersey

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Whats up guy's, glad to see a real Warrior website. Checkout my quad in my sig, I got to get some pics up next. ;)

hey, nice to see another warrior from jersey looks like u got a nice quad, get some pics up asap...where is edison located exactly? i've heard of it b4

hey, nice to see another warrior from jersey looks like u got a nice quad, get some pics up asap...where is edison located exactly? i've heard of it b4
I'm in South Edison next to the New Brunswick border. This state sure does suck as far as ATV's go huh?

dbb3ceba.jpg

29bef97f.jpg

b9b55edf.jpg

looks like you used the url for the thumbnails instead of the full size pics

You could see these pics at atv connections .com, I'm under the name warpigs. They wouldn't transfer from there at the bigger size.

Is that the stock brake lever? The stock one on my 01 is black, and the black lever doesnt look right with my polished clutch lever.

Yeah that's my wife. A friend had a 01 and all the controls were black, the headlights were frosted (mine are clear) and I have a brake light, Oh the stock bars were also silver, the 01s were black. I seen some people on here have a 400EX shifter on there quad. Will this work? If so I definitly would dump that linkage?

1-2 inches I think. It's probably better for it to be longer if you ride with boots anyways.

[quote:wtbv3m53]hey, nice to see another warrior from jersey looks like u got a nice quad, get some pics up asap...where is edison located exactly? i've heard of it b4
I'm in South Edison next to the New Brunswick border. This state sure does suck as far as ATV's go huh?[/quote:wtbv3m53]

not at all, i can show you madd places around me, not sure bout round you tho. How far are you from Medford?

If i were you with all them mods, get an oil cooler setup for it. Im sure that fst kit produces a lot of heat. There is a great tutorial on it in the tutorials section

[quote:tbwohstf]the 400ex shifter will work, but it's longer than stock, so either you deal with the longer shifter, or you cut a section out and get it welded back up. You can buy an aluminum direct link shifter on ebay for around $80

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CUSTOM-6061-T6-ALUMINUM-SHIFTER-WARRIOR-NO-LINKAGE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43972QQitemZ4617371566QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
Copy and paste the entire link

That shifter wont work with the big bear setup will it?[/quote:tbwohstf]

Nope, you gotta get a custom made one for the big bear adapter.

[quote:0pj9gtd4]
I'm in South Edison next to the New Brunswick border. This state sure does suck as far as ATV's go huh?

not at all, i can show you madd places around me, not sure bout round you tho. How far are you from Medford?
If i were you with all them mods, get an oil cooler setup for it. Im sure that fst kit produces a lot of heat. There is a great tutorial on it in the tutorials section[/quote:0pj9gtd4]
I do have an oil cooler, it's just tucked away nicely in the front under the louvers. Not quite sure were Medford is though. I have ridden down in tuckerton (exit 58 off the parkway), lot of fun down there with all the sand pits.

I know this is a little old, but if you like to ride some pits and bowls, get in touch with warriorxcr1 he knows of some down near exit 73, and they look pretty good. Me and my friends sometimes head down to Batsto village and the bowls back behind there if your interested. we are also planning a trip to Paragon in PA for July 13th - 17th. Get in touch if you want any more info.
~Bill

Back