new from MO

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kz350

Reaction score
Just getting back in riding, always rode bikes and trikes, and bought an 87 Warrior cause a friend had one I rode. Then 5 days later got a 99 300ex and an 87 moto4 100. The Warrior was stock except for a K&N when I got it. Already got a twist throttle and new tires all around. The 300 and 100 are for the kids and wife.

hey welcome to the site, i always like to see when people rep the old school warriors...i had an 88 until i killed it to pay for stuff for my 03...get some pics of your bike up as soon as possible

Southeast MO. I'll try and get some photos up asap. Thanks for the welcome, looking forward to spending time here.

hey man welcome to the site.. how do u like the twist throttle over the regular thumb? ive always thought about getting one.

I started on bikes at around 6-7 yrs old and rode bikes almost all my life so twist throttle is natural for me. Plus thumb throttles kill my hand. You here all the tales about twist's but I think anyone who tries one for a few days will keep it.

Back