uhhh...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthmovin

Reaction score
I just bought a warrior from my old man he told me it was a 250 over the phone and it needed some love and he wanted 500$ for it so I went and looked at it and said heres 400 and thru it in my truck went home looked at it and said damn it says 349cc on the barrel I almost cried, anyways he said the guy put a 3/4 cam in it, it has some mods well worth 4 bills, anyways dont know what year it is nothing under the tank anyone got a tip to figure what year it is?

I am not sure but you might be able to call your dealer and ask them about it. If they can't tell you the year by the serial number then they should be able to point you in the right direction.

thanks I dont know if this will help but the frame is blue the tank is blue the front plastic is black and the rear plastic is.....purple yep purple well thanks

doesn't sound like a stock color combination. I don't remember seeing any before that had 3 different color plastics on it. You best bet is a yamaha dealer.

well its an 88 and yes the numbers are clean called them in today anyways need a wiring diagram the wiring is all screwy

yep light right in the middle plus the dealer told me so cause it has a code in the vin# its wierd though on the barrel it says moto4 and I know they made moto4's back then. so frickin confused

Back