Iowa warrior rider

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyboy

Reaction score
Hi all, new warrior owner from Iowa. Bought the quad for my boy(I have a prairie 700 Team Green) and he loves it. It was a suprise b-day gift and i think he crapped his pants when he opened a gift and all it was was a picture of the warrior by my 700. The look on his face was priceless. Gotta say it is tons of fun to ride. Haven't done any mods yet but are planning to. So far put new treads on, 20" in the rear and a twist grips so far. Got a UPP chain guide and roller kit and went up a tooth on the front sprocket to get the speed back. Plan on a HMF pipe and air filter, suggestions on a filter are appreciated. Plan on a trip to Black River Falls this summer, should be a blast from everything I hear about it. Unfourtunatly gotta go outa state cuz in Iowa anyone under 16 has to be on a 90cc to ride in a public park, unreal i know. We went to Cailfornia and rode in the desert over turkey day and he rode my brothers Predator 500. Legal out there.
So far i love this site and have gotten alot of great tips.
Ride safe but have FUN

Depending on the year of the quad goto http://www.magicracing.com and buy the pro flow K&N kit. It has an adapter so you can get rid of the top of the air box. Get the outerwears though to keep the water out. Sounds like you and your son have a lot of fun. Nice to have you on the site..

If there is quite a bit of dust, mud, or fine sand go with the pro design uni, they tend to not be clogged quite as easily. My friend rides with the k&n and the same setup but I still whoop his every time. They breathe the exact same, no sense on wasting money on a easily clogged filter! :eek:

Back