I'm new

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam

Reaction score
Hey guys im new here anyone please give me some tips. I race a 05 Raptor 350 Yoshi slip on, GYT-R filter and Elka suspension. With back kenda claws 18inch and front yfz 450 tyres everything else is standard sucks i now. Please give some advise on what i must do to modify my Bike.

P.S how do u put pictures on the sit

Adam, try using photobucket to post your pics http://photobucket.com/. It's easier than imagestation. Once you download to photobucket, the images will have a box under them with the url address and even a box with the img tags already on it. Left click on the img line under the picture so that it highlights and right click then save and come back and copy it into your post. It will already have the img tags on it and takes half the time it does with imagestation. I used imagestation until a couple of weeks ago. Photobucket is much better.

Welcome to the site!

Well I Come from Cape Town. South Africa the best place in the world ,but the tracks here suck, they get messed up easily

Adam, try using photobucket to post your pics http://photobucket.com/. It's easier than imagestation. Once you download to photobucket, the images will have a box under them with the url address and even a box with the img tags already on it. Left click on the img line under the picture so that it highlights and right click then save and come back and copy it into your post. It will already have the img tags on it and takes half the time it does with imagestation. I used imagestation until a couple of weeks ago. Photobucket is much better.

Welcome to the site!

Adam, if you want to post the pictures directly to the post, instead of putting the address in between the {url} and {/url} boxes, put it between the {img}and {/img} boxes to post the pictures instead of the links to the pictures. Either way is fine.

Latest posts

Back