Newcomer

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guerrero

Reaction score
Great site, had to join cause i own a 01 black/white warrior, i also have 03 660, v-force 700, but there is something bout that air-cooled 350 for cuisin down here in the southern latitudes of baja, i am an expatriate living in prime yfm country, by the way, do you guys know what guerrero means, thats right WARRIOR

Hey and welcome to the site. There is something new and interesting to read every few hours for sure on here.Need help your in the right place, need a laugh your in the right place.

ya you can be stupid and not get a bunch of crap for it on here

its awsome and u get tons of info, stick around

Thanks for the welcome, i too have a wealth of info to share, specially bout riding places in SoCal or baja, anyone can feel free to ask.

Regarding 350rappy's question, the answer is depends where you ride and the time of year.
Baja, contrary to popular belief is not all desert, yes most part of it is, but the peninsula has a mountain range or sierra with vast pine medows which get plenty snow in winter, very few people i know ride there in this time of year, cause it's desert riding season, and being like i said mostly desert, you can ride virtually all the way from the border to lands end at los cabos at the southern most tip of the peninsula without ever touching pavement, thou its a 1000 mile trek, exactly like the Baja 1000 race does, lots of people do it. Winter riding in the dez brings no heating problems, but you got to keep an eye on some rare hot winter days (low 90's). Now summer riding the dez is another story, forget about your bike overheating, you have to be real careful not being you overheating since mid day temp reach 118-121 degrees, many riders have died, mostly people from elsewhere, like europe. Summer time every body rides the forest in the high country.

Back