Hello

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huh

Reaction score
Wow, is it just me or are there others agree that the first post is always the one you feel retarted posting?

lol bleh anyway.. I have had an 88 Warrior for a few months now. It seems to me it was really cared for and good shape for its age. I have always loved Yamahas of all kind and really miss having a quad. I don't really have much toy money since I will be getting a house soon and married, ehh some might know how that goes :p so when I came across this one I had to get it ;D

I have been giving it quite a few new things to make it a really nice all around quad.

list right now is:
New K&N with outer cover and billet mount
New AC Racing Bumpers front and rear
I have headlights off a 99 I am going to mount on it
and all the basic tune up stuff you can think of doing

and for the future I plan on
HMF pipe
Re Jet the carb
nurf bars
and new wheels and tires

Its really fun and only getting better, and I will be under $1600 total when all is said and done. I think this is dirt cheap fun considering how much I have put into the trucks I have built lol.

Damn 1600 sounds like a great deal to me once complete. And congratulations on the marriage and the house. Welcome to all things YFM350!

Thanks for the welcome! ;D

I only have one pic right now, when I brought it home back in August

IM000826.jpg

more will come soon, its looking much better then when I brought it home, thats for sure

Many thanks for the welcomes ;D

I don't really post much here, but I sure as hell read up alot, I am still learning alot about working on small motors, but we all start somewhere :-/

Well if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them. The only stupid questions are those un-asked.

Latest posts

Back