im a newb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbk125

Reaction score
hey im new just got a raptor 350 last year sorry i cant post pics i will its a 05 i have full body skid plates, gyt-r front bumper, itp holeshots, alba nerfs,full lowering kit for when i race flat track, yfz shocks, renthal bars, rox risers, pro design pro flow adapter, and a bills pipe idont no wats next but any sugestions would be great

i bought both from ebay i no its a rip but its easy to find parts what motor mods should i do next because im still getting smoked by little blasters with 240 kits on them

i dont mean to be a jerk, but that bill balance is not a very good pipe. u should get an hmf slip..its recommended by a lot of peaple on this website...its $217 and free shipping on ebay.

ur not beeing a jerk i no i should and i probly will when i get the money

good....then u oughta have a better chance and kicken that blasters ass, u may even want to buy a bigger front sprocket which will help with the front end and make it faster

wtf are you talking about.... if you get a bigger front sproket its gonna give you less acceleration and more top speed ..... psh n0obs..... j/k welcome to the site stick around

the longer you stick around the more you learn

(i used to ask questions like those too) evreyone will get over it

Back