I'm a newb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchracing

Reaction score
Hey ya'll, I'm new to the site, just thought I'd give a shout out to everyone and post some pics of my Raptor.... not many mods now but there are lots coming over the winter... thinking Wiseco piston, Hotcam stage 1, EBC clutch kit, Oil cooler, performance pipe...I already have front and rear razr tires (23" & 22") on ITP rims, Renthal bars (not in pics), Dynojet jet kit, K&N filter & modded airbox lid, K&N oil filter, NGK plug & wire.....any input would be great....enjoy

100_1079.jpg

100_0358.jpg

Posted by DeathShadow on Today at 12:42pm
I like the white hood.

Yeah I think it looks sweet, stands out a bit from the others that way.

I've been reading about aftermarket cams, wondering which way to go, was thinking HotCam but unsure now, does a Powroll cam require a spring kit? Which powroll cam is the best for trail and feild riding? I'm thinking midrange? I just want more power across the rev range. Any input would be great. Thanks guys.

[quote:94t8ov4d]Posted by DeathShadow on Today at 12:42pm
I like the white hood.

Yeah I think it looks sweet, stands out a bit from the others that way.

I've been reading about aftermarket cams, wondering which way to go, was thinking HotCam but unsure now, does a Powroll cam require a spring kit? Which powroll cam is the best for trail and feild riding? I'm thinking midrange? I just want more power across the rev range. Any input would be great. Thanks guys.[/quote:94t8ov4d]

Hotcams suck and arent worth the money, wait tell you can get a higher lift cam/spring kit.

Back