picked up warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capristang

Reaction score
just picked up a 95 warrior for $750.00.
the guy i bought it from is loosing his house to the bank, so i got it damn cheap. it's in pieces but it looks like everything is there. his cousin hit a tree with it and bent the frame so it now has a new yamaha frame, he said it cost $1200. now i need to get it back together and start adding some aftermarket parts.
i also own a blaster with a cpi racing pipe, 34 mm carb, uni clamp on filter, fmf silencer, 50 over namura piston, 40 thou. shaved head, aftermarket wheels and tires.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS.....Do the best u can to get the warrior back together...Sounds like a nice little blaster u got there..again WELCOME

defanitly make your warrior faster than ur blaster if ya know what i mean

the warrior is probably already faster than the blaster (even if your pushing it down a hill ) not to diss your blaster or anything tho

ill diss worriors/raptors... they are slow period :D

Maybe yours is :-D! For the minimal motor mods I have I beat 400EXs, 440EXs, KFX400s, 300EXs, Mojaves, 250xs, Blasters, LTZ-250s, Raptor 350s, a **** load of 4x4s, and those Kymco Mongoose POS lol (all of these in straight up drags on blacktop). That leaves pretty much the newer big bore bikes and old worked 2-strokes, not to bad for an ol' warrior eh?

[quote:tijn3q3h]ill diss worriors/raptors... they are slow period :D

Maybe yours is :-D! For the minimal motor mods I have I beat 400EXs, 440EXs, KFX400s, 300EXs, Mojaves, 250xs, Blasters, LTZ-250s, Raptor 350s, a **** load of 4x4s, and those Kymco Mongoose POS lol (all of these in straight up drags on blacktop). That leaves pretty much the newer big bore bikes and old worked 2-strokes, not to bad for an ol' warrior eh?[/quote:tijn3q3h]
stock they are slow

[quote:nn884qsc]ill diss worriors/raptors... they are slow period :D

Maybe yours is :-D! For the minimal motor mods I have I beat 400EXs, 440EXs, KFX400s, 300EXs, Mojaves, 250xs, Blasters, LTZ-250s, Raptor 350s, a **** load of 4x4s, and those Kymco Mongoose POS lol (all of these in straight up drags on blacktop). That leaves pretty much the newer big bore bikes and old worked 2-strokes, not to bad for an ol' warrior eh?[/quote:nn884qsc]

You said that he beats u on top end...bad Doug...bad!
J/K man, but the 440 has more top end... :-*

ill diss worriors/raptors... they are slow period :D

that doesnt count cause you own a raptor and you can diss them all you want

like the warriors traction suck a$$ ........................................................................................................................ ...................................................................................................................with stock tires

Back