New female rider in Indiana

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rappy350woman

Reaction score
HI, I found this site from another group. I was introduced to ATV's in February. I purchased a 2004 Recon. It was a great wheeler to learn the basics on, but 2 months ago I got the itch for more. I had to have the Raptor 350, I love it. So far all I have added is a AC Racing bumper, but I have sooooo much I would like to do. Hope to have a good time here, and I guarantee I will have many questions....

Hey!!! Welcome to the site!! I thought I was the only female on here!

Welcome to the site first off..And where exactly are you located in Indiana? If you haven't done so already add yourself to our YFM map the link to the thread is below:
http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=yfmmap

To post pictures simply goto http://www.photobucket.com and sign up for an account. Upload your pictures there then copy the IMG address that they supply and post it in the images section. If you need further help just ask.

[quote:badrsp22]always good 2 get more females on the site

Its always good to have more females anywhere if you want to get technical.[/quote:badrsp22]

lmao

[quote:7zjhv9pg]

Its always good to have more females anywhere if you want to get technical.

lmao[/quote:7zjhv9pg]

lmao too!!!!!! COME BACK.....NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :':'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

if you guys wernt so horny ::) and would stop thinking with your dick in your hand ;D ;)

Back