New to the Site

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff850

Reaction score
Whats going on guys. I have a 05 raptor 350 I haven't done much just the k&n intake and a gytr frame skid plate. I'm looking at buying a yoshi exhaust here pretty soon. Anybody know how loud they are with the with the silencer it comes with? Same time i buy that i plan on jetting it. Anybody know a good place to buy new plastic and how much do they normally run? I put mine on its side on the track and put a hole in the plastic on the back left the support rod went threw it. Its not bad just wanna replace before i go to sell and upgrade maybe in a year. I live down in the panhandle of florida so i get to ride when theres not a hurricane coming threw. Thanks Yall!

welcome to the boards!!!!!!!!!! yoshimura pipes are really loud and sound really mean without the silencer, but i dont know how they sound with the silencer...there are a few peaple running a yoshi pipe on thier rappy 350s..jus stick around and you will find someone...and on the plastic their is company on the web called {Maier} they have probally th biggest selcection in plastics....again welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Yes welcome to the site. And like DeathShadow said I'd check ebay for plastics, since it sounds like your not really in a hurry to buy them. If it isn't on there now, it will be soon. Its Ebay!

Back