New Rider From the East Side

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suspensionworx

Reaction score
I just got a 05 raptor 350 a week ago....and have got the wheelies down pat ....im actually thinkin about trading it in for a 660r...but only if they can find me a Blue one.....if not im gonna keep it and mod the hell out of it. I hope to learn some stuff from this site !!!!!

Good luck with the ride. Already wanting to trade it in? Around where I live (In the boondocks near buffalo ny) the trails are so tight you really dont need a huge powerful bike. If the trails are tight, I think youll have more fun on what you got now because it would be easier to throw around. By the way, where do you ride? Later.

Me and slamdam97 took our quads out for our first trailriding today ....and i have changed my mind...this is perfect for the sort of trails we got around here, we had a BLAST rippin through the mud and jumps......im gonna do a filter kit and pipe...but whats the lid off stroker u speak of ?

i checked out those two sites....and im quite interested....i think in spring time...it may have to happen. I put in a 12 tooth front sprocket today.....HUGE DIFFERENCE !!!!!!!!!!

if you think thast huge i would love to see wht you say if you get a good pipe on there

Latest posts

Back