hoover in Texas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoover

Reaction score
Hey guys Ive been ridin' for 15 years and Ive owned a LT50, LT80, LT160, Warrior, DS650 Baja, 250R, Banshee with long travel MX setup (favorite :'( ), couple of Blasters to play on, and now I own a tricked out KFX700, and an 88' Warrior thats in the works. Since im on YFM cental, ill tell you my plans on the Warrior.

I plan on sandblasting the frame and lightening it as much as possible while remaining strong. Then im going to give the frame a fresh coat of Basecoat Clearcoat, color will be Lime green met. with yellow pearl in the clear. A-arms and Swingarm will be gloss black. Black fenders, lime green hood and tank cover. Polishing the clutch cover with lime green graphics. Everything else will be a secret until the final date! This will be an Elite quad, so...hold me a place!

As for other parts i need i was going to see if anybody can help me. I need:

Stock front shocks (fairly new)
Stock Rear shock (fairly new)
Stock hood (newer style)
Round style Headlight assembly
Aftermarket exhaust (FMF,Pro Circuit,supertrap,DG, just let me know what you got, i might buy it)

Thats all im looking for at the time and Im just glad to be on these forums! Seem like some good guys!

-Randy Hoover #99
ATVCCS NE Texas 2005

damn dude i was gonna go with that color scheme the green frame with black plastics... it should look kick ass post some pic when your done

Latest posts

Back