newbie from B.C.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooseman

Reaction score
just wanted to say hi ,looks like a pretty cool site with lots of good info . I just bought a 2000 warrior its been piped, muffled,barred,twist throttled,filtered,jetted skid plated and goes like a raped ape. hope to see you out there sometime .

cool man welcom to the site, download the chat and come talk, usally at night tho. get some pics up!

Nice to have you. Like tistheman said download the chat. There is some steady traffic everynight chatting it up. Sounds like you got a nice bike. If and when you get the chance post some pictures. Words mean a lot; but a picture is worth a thousand words. :)

i thimk its a yoshi pipe and headder and tho toy is a 84 last year of the solid front axle .....its gettin another 2inches of susp lift and 3 of body ,im gonna have to buy longer ramps !

Both truck and quad look cool. I'd like to have an older toyota myself.

my dad has an 86 sum old guys smashed into it with no insurance... so it been sitting in the back yard for 3 years : { ima fix it up when i get alit older and a lil more money 4wd whent tru 4 feet of sugar pullin guys out and stuff

Back