New guy with pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahawarrior87

Reaction score
Hey,
Just found out about this site, so i joined up right aways. I have a 1987 warrior with a brand new motor. I don't have many pics, but here are a couple.

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Hey welcome to the site man glad to see another old warrior on here! Get some more pics and enjoy the community. By the way how did you find us?

nice warrior man i think if u take the fender extenders off it would look even better ;D

I like the custom headlights on there. Looks like it's in real good shape for an 87.

I've been thinking bout taking those fender extenders out, i htink it would look cleaner.

Ya, i love the lights, the ones it came with sucked, these are super white and bright. Last week one broke off, shorted out my whole bike, and had to rewire everything, but its good now.

There has been alot of conversation on atvconnection about the oil cooler tutorial...Hopefully more warrior/rappy owners will come join us. Glad to have you, nice warrior by the way. Be sure to download the yfm350central chat in the chat section. Its a very nice tool for communication.

Yeop, thats where i saw the link. I downloaded the chat last night, seems pretty cool, except both times i've logged in no1 has been there.

hey i got a 03 left over yamaha warrior got in august 04 looking to sell it
had loads of stuff
big gun evo x full system
dyno jet kit
razr2 front and back
itp mud lights with douglas .190 extra
dg nerfs
factory racing bars
tag grips
all around skid plates a arms body and swing arm
prm fornt bumper

looks sweet, but u should take out those fender extender things, it would look alot nicer.

i see your from surrey pm me and we'll hook up and meet out at stave lake or hurlling island. im out in langley

Back up with new pics. THe extended flares are coming off this winter, but right now i keep going to very muddy places and ill just get covered otherwise.

Back