Hi all!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yammerhammer

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i just found out about this site from another website. I must say i found it cool to find a forum just for the YFM's. Guess i should tell a little about myself. I'm 21 from Southern Illinois, I just bought my first Quad about a year and a half ago. So I'm still unfamiliar with some stuff related to Quads but that's why I'm here. :) It's an 87 Red Warrior, with nothing done to it but a White Brothers Pipe and a worn out engine (don't know if that counts?). Hopefully more to come. The screen name I'm using is actually my nickname given to me by my friends. They all own Kawasaki's so I'm the odd one out of the group. When i got my Quad i wasn't familiar with a clutch. So learning to ride it was like watching something on America's Funniest home video's. The amount of times i was dumped off of it trying to learn how i should take off was numerous. So my friends said that my Quad hammered my a**. Thus they came up with yammerhammer.

I'm not familiar with Chester. The only places I know of is Flora, and a few more places on the south-east part of Illinois right besdie Indiana. I live really close to Owensboro Kentucky, if you know where that is.

Yeah i know where that is. Oddly i ended up there by mistake one time while on a vacation trip. :-[

Well, we were going to bloomfield to visit my girlfriends relatives. We were supposed to go through Indiana and it just didn't happen that way due to her awesome map reading skills.

Latest posts

Back