warrior owners

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylonalsnifnfool

Reaction score
sup everyone new here and got a few questions:
i've almost got my project of just under a year complete and was wondering what to expect. its a 97 warrior with the following mods:
- Hotrods connecting rod
- bored .020 over with a weisco piston
- DG pipe but stock header
- Dynojet jets
- P&P on the head
- custom airbox with K&N filter
- extra tooth on front sprocket (top speed)
- Stock suspension just a recharged rear shock and all new bearings.

So how fast is this gonna be compared to stock and compared to a stock blaster. Any problems with this setup? Anything else i should get with it? Will it last? Or just any comments in general would be good.

Thats a very reliable set up you'll get some HP gains from the P&P.The K&N and Pipe are solid mods and dont worry about a header the only header that will add anyhthing is the powerbomb so I wouldnt get one of those until you have everything else dont. Your motor shouldnt lose any reliability it actually might last longer because you will get a more efficient burn and with proper jetting you should have fun for years with your quad.Oh yeah it should waste a stock blaster if you know your shift points an how to holeshot you have more mods then me and I can beat a Piped,reed,filter blaster by 2-3 quad lengths it should be a pretty good improvement over a stock Warrior.

I choose the hotrods because my stock rod was bent and it was the same price as a OE replacement. i'll post a pic of my chassis and torn down motor later tonight to show you guys.

Back