northern with 02 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loganberry

Reaction score
alright i just got my 02 warrior and love it. has full moose skid plates and came with dirt devils in the rear when i bought it used. my dad has a kfx400. raced a couple of kids on blasters and dirtbikes, and beat em all. ive had a couple problems so far with neutral and the rear axle case and bearings, but its all good. ive been riding dirtbikes all my life, and am glad to have four wheels on the ground now. any one from wny? later.

when the quad is in neutral the light wont go on and it wont start intil the clutch is in, but when i let the clutch out, its like its in neutral. no big deal really, just can be a pain sometimes. it only happens sometimes. later.

Under the shifter there is a little wire that plugs into the motor, take that off and clean it up with some wd-40. Make sure it clamps on tight and that should solve your problem.

ok thanks. so i take it more people have had this problem. later. thanks for the help.

z400's are like that, you have to pull in the clutch in order to start it, but i'd guess that this is a malfunction with the warrior...BTW welcome to the site

I have the exact same problem with my warrior. It's the neutral position sensor thats diconnected. it's a light blue wire that connects near the voltage regulator at the back of the bike. atleast thats where mine disconnected. good luck

Latest posts

Back