Hey, from Dixie

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreed5821

Reaction score
I've got an '05 Raptor 350. No mods yet except for a chassis skid plate. I have a four year old son that rides a 50cc Kazuma. Soon as I can get my wife one, it'll be more of a family passtime. I've also got a baby girl who is too small for a helmet. Won't be long though.

Thats awsome man your kids are really gonna appreciate it when they get older and can spend time with their father doin somethin they like. Names Dave btw welcome to the site you should get your a boy a Raptor 80 ;)

Thats awsome man your kids are really gonna appreciate it when they get older and can spend time with their father doin somethin they like. Names Dave btw welcome to the site you should get your a boy a Raptor 80 ;)

As soon as he is big enough I'll get him another ride and pass that little 50down to my daughter. I don't know about the raptor 80 though. There are several others that have a much better suspension. Maybe by the time he's big enough the raptor 80s will be caught up to the others. I'm loyal to yamaha, that's all I've ever owned.

yamaharptor350, I ain't sure how to post an image when there is not a 'browse' and 'download' place on the board. I can't wait to get mine fixed up like yours. How does the Big Gun system do on it?

yea my big gun is sick on it... it really gives a great mid range and top end boost which is exactly what this motor needed. Very happy with it!! ;D

Latest posts

Back