My bada$$ warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Reggie.I have an 02 warrior.I plan to flat track it eventually.Soon mods are: american racer tires, hmf slip-on,jet kit,k&n,port&polish,bored carb,wheel spacers,raptor shocks,lowering kit,web cams stage 2 cam.Tell me what u think!

I cant find a sway bar for my quad, i searched for one a while back, any clue where i could find a website?And i wish i could afford works shocks.

lol famous words of us all at some point in time...

but welcome bro and yeah a swaybar is a deffanate in TT track racing....that, alot smaller tires, wider axle/aarms wich all cost bunches.... but id get that befor i messed with the shocks...but that set up should alow you to drift pretty good if you lean and pin the throtel..make sure you keep us updated on the progress bro

if you're gonna flattrack it, dont get american racers, get hoosiers. Theyre much better for flattrack. If you are gonna race tt (where there are many right and left hand turns), then american racers are good. But hoosiers are wider and are built for left hand turns on an oval track.

Back