new guy sup!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wackadoo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just bought a 2000 warrior 2 weeks ago. It rides and runs strong but needs some work here and there but its my new hobby :D. Hopefully I can learn a thing or 2 here too.

Hey welcome to the site man glad to have you on board. This site should help you along lots with your warrior mods and questions. Our product review section is getting pretty large now so if you are thinking of a modification go see if you can find a review for it there. For some tutorials on custom mods and other projects check out the tutorial section; good reads there as well!

Hope you stick around,

- Death

^that is the best avitar I think you call it I have ever seen. nice :p

lol ruben....no comment.....but anyways...welcome to ymf350 central bro ...hope you become a regular and make sure to post if you have any questions!

Yeah I have already asked a question over in the problem section about the swing arm bolt. Thing is stuck in there! I am replacing all the bushings and bearings in the rear and in the axle. I want to make it last awhile. It def has some hours on it and I want to make sure I put plenty more.

Back