New here....need mod suggestions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott350

Reaction score
New to the forum and would like some suggestions on what products to/not to use. I have a 2004 Warrior that is all stock at the moment. I am looking for nerf bars, front bumper, exhuast, new wheels/tires, etc.....Thanks in advance -Scott

Hey man glad to have you on board. Our "product review" section on the main page should help you out greatly with articles reviewing many popular products for the Warrior. Also if you are a custom project guy the tutorials section has lots of projects to do that are pretty much all low cost and useful. One modification that you should look into that I recommend VERY highly is the oil cooler mod. The co-admin velociraptor (Ruben) and I have put together a pretty extensive article on it; go check it out!

hope you stick around,

- Death

Whats up and welcome to the site, Death covered everything basically, I too suggest the oil cooler, it was one of the better mods i have done, it really helps out if your ride for a long time, your tranny dosn't start getting sloppy an hour into the ride.

Back