drag warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragwarrior

Reaction score
hello fellow warrior fanatics!

just a little info. my name is marshall and I'm from Aiken south Carolina, i am currently in the point hunt at thunder valley motorplex in neeses sc, thats a 200ft dirt drag in the 4stroke 2wd class, yes with a warrior! i have pretty much all the mods i can do for now, but more to follow! (any sponsors?)and yes i am a current member of ATVDRA. any Honda's wanta play? i dont want to divulge too much info (in case competetors are listening....lol)

and as for what other quads, i race against them all (yfz's, 660rs, 450r's, 400ex's. predators),
you know win some lose some, but its a blast! i places third last weekend with a 4.82!!!

1st was a banshee chasis with a kaw motor on nos(stretched, u know top of the line) 2nd was a tricked out raptor, and then me, with my old wore out WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!yeeehaaaa

Under the last image post of yours I edited click on the "modify" button located in the top right of the post window; this will allow you to see how I posted the image.

that pic is before the +8 swingarm/paddles, other than that. where do i start? ill start at the top: moose bars. progrip grips, cut plastic, flipped front rims with 22/7/10 trail wolfs, ebc brakes front/back, k&n filter, jetted/polished carb, .430 wb cam, Ti valves, hd springs,p&p head,12:1/.030 arais piston(shaved),stock bottom end, terminator clutch/throttle cables, ebc clutch, hd clutch springs, 14/41 sidewinder gears, polished dg pipe(i know but its fast). in the pics it has 20/10/9 s-trac's, i also have different shocks.

yes, the bottom end is all stock, i am going to start conservativly with the nitrous, maybe start at 10hp. if the bottom end doesnt hold up, i guess i will bite the bullet and stroke it on out.....yeeehaaaaaa

that pic is before the +8 swingarm/paddles, other than that. where do i start? ill start at the top: moose bars. progrip grips, cut plastic, flipped front rims with 22/7/10 trail wolfs, ebc brakes front/back, k&n filter, jetted/polished carb, .430 wb cam, Ti valves, hd springs,p&p head,12:1/.030 arais piston(shaved),stock bottom end, terminator clutch/throttle cables, ebc clutch, hd clutch springs, 14/41 sidewinder gears, polished dg pipe(i know but its fast). in the pics it has 20/10/9 s-trac's, i also have different shocks.
whoa... that thig muct freakin rip dude... most some pics of u in action and more of the quad itself i wanna see that beast ;D

Back