Buffalo New-B

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taterdriver

Reaction score
Hello fellow riders... dont know what to realy put here.. stumbled across this sight and im in heaven!!! i dident know that the YFM350 was so popular... when i have more time ill list what i put into my warrior... to much to list with this head ake... cant wate for the riding season to start here in snowie buffalo... any riders in the area know any good spots, hit me up!! im outie for now... peace

Hey man im on the opposite side of the state but if you feel like hittin up a race with me this summer possibly im going to Syracuse for a race actually its like 20 miles north of syracuse but its a good reference point.

FMF... that could possibly happen, im always up for riding new places, and thats not that far of a drive,... well far to me is anything over 18 hours,lol....
yamaha... there comming, had a ton befor i put it away for winter, then i blew up my computer.... wasent mad, but the my Ex took my Pic back up CD and smahsed it with a hammer...
i should be getting it out befor the end of this week, if not this weekend at the latest,...
i did so much reading lastnight befor going to the bar, i love this place!!! ive found my new home!!! lol

well without the bad Ex, the drinking would be less.... hahaha... but the side tail keeps me sain till a new "to be ex" comes around

Kenmore here. Ever go to Demlers in North Tonawanda? Its on Liberty which is off of river rd. I have not been there in a couple of years though. I just got my '87 warrior running again so hopefully I will get in some riding this summer.

never been there... gona have to go this year... with work, i olny get one day to ride... kinda sux, but nothing i can do about it... ive been told theres a place in Olean that is over 30 miles of riding... my friend went there and said it was SICK as Hell.... so ill be hitting that up...

im in buffalo off of southpark i ride where ur not supposed to lol i hop on the tracks and follow em down theres trails off of them and i have trails behind my friends house which is also by the tracks and connects into botanicle gardens golf couse lol

I think the place in olean your talking about is copper ridge. Its supposed to be muddy as hell. Im from around buff. also. I always go to pa and go riding there. Theres also a place in cuba thats decent. Good luck. Later.

Im in rochester...and me and my friends have been riding different places looking for trails the past few weeks...i heard there are some dune areas in Batavia.....but wont get to look for em till spring now :-(

then come even farther down my way .... but next spring i think we should a get together for a yfm central ride... sence we have some many ppl in new york

Back