12bar

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schppppeeiiddiiiee

Reaction score
In manufactoring we are welding and i asked and I get to make a 12 bar ;D I can't wait for this.. i was thinking of using a 1/4 all around proly need about 3 ft of it.. idk yet tho.

do 12bars really work?? my warrior has gone all highnoon on me a few times ;D lol never dumped myself but iv smacked my grab bar on the ground alot an bent the %$#&! out of it :mad: lol

i just rememberd.... for everyone that doesnt know wth a 12bar is.. its a rear grab bar made to be smacked on the ground when u go wheelies lol they call em 12bars cuz of hands on a clock.... when they r pointing straight up, much like ur quad when doing a wheelie, the hands pointing to 12 :p, and i call doing a wheelie an getting dumped off the back highnoon.... 12 oclock.. highnoon.. i dunno i just like to mock my friends with sayings they dont fully understand ;D

my frames bent where the grab bar bolts up... i just rememberd that lol i need to hammer it back in line :-/

ive gota make me a 12bar... anyone got a pic of one or specs so that i can weld one up at work... need something to do there at lunch...

take either boxed steel or some 1/8-1/4 rails and drill the holes then scrap it a few tiems to get the angle.. then grind it flat and weld on the plate..

Back