Hello from HSD Racing / Strong Arm

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnybravo

Reaction score
Hello, how do you guys like Corn55's front end? I just found his pics on warrior central.

I'll link to this site from HSD.

Can you give me a nice banner ad on YFM350 Central ?

Mark

hey bro glad to see you here! lol bout time somebody form corns world shows up..wheres he at!? anyways love it bro your deff welcome to put up a good long review feeled with pics in the review secion an also even in the classifieds....alot of people dont know about you and im sure would love to......by the way about the ad im sure we can get you one thanks alot we really apprieat it! (pst death get on it :cool: ) ...but yeah this is the new site so you can take the other one down if you like...i hope you like this one!

**** I will make and throw a flash banner up advertising your stuff and give you 100 bucks for some A-Arms ;) ha-ha. I will get on it man. I have been looking at your arms for some time now they are def. my next mod.

- Death

Okay rock on guys and get me something bigger and badder than this-
--->>
yfm350clogo.jpg

Nice AK47

Yes welcome to the site man, and if i had the money id be interested in your arms but right now i dont have it lol.

Back