Hi

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero

Reaction score
hello everyone ;D...... ok so, i have a mostly stock 91 warrior i got last year, just rebuilt the motor.. new rings valves etc. all stock for now......

also i have really big plans for my warrior... like 600+cc plans ;)

welcome and 600cc+ plans that would be sick post some pic of your quad up

~yfzkid

welcome bro....umm could you fill me in on how to get the 660+ ccs? :eek:....i thought that 446 was as high as possable....but who knows....wecome tho and may i ask how you found out about us?

well i think 446 is as high as the warriors motor can go... but iv got a friend with a street bikes hes going to be selling soon... so im going to be sticking the motor from that in my warriors frame.. iv been looking at it an checking alot of stuff an it looks like it wil be pretty easy, and i dont have any pics of my quad as it is now, im still doing tryign to fix a problem i have with it lol right now i have to use the pull start to crank it :mad:

oh and i found out about this place on another forum, atv connection... it was deathshadows post on warrior oil coolers

yeah i guess thats kinda.. cheating.. but oh well so im a cheater.. but im going to be the cheater with the fastest warrior on the trails around here :p, around here.. being central florida, where i live an ride :)

by the way, the bike is a 95 kawasaki ninja

Warrior Ninja anyone?? little lame.. ill get more creative with the name, once its running

that sounds awsome bro....iv actualy seen a couple of warriors on the net with a street bike motor in it...pretty crazy ....the guy said it was tougher then it looks but worth it ...iv actualy got a vid on my comp of it just riding around and it sounds sick....he said he hadnt ever gotten it in above 3rd and said it had soo much power if he was going at a desent speed let off the gas and slamed it ...it wouldnt even wheelie it would just spin ...he had alittle trouble with the pipe and clearence with the rear tire but im not sure what the whole deal was on that ...lol its like puting 800hp motor in a punch bug ....or a yz250 motor on a biycle :eek: :p

yeah it is a tuff choice lol but i want some awesome power in my warrior, so a stroker kit just isnt enough for me lol and im sure its not going to be easy.. but im not new to doing work like this lol just got done putting a full roll cage in my new race car, iv got a mig welder an heat so doing alot of frame work, mother mounts, clearance etc. isnt that big of a deal... the exhaust will be one of the bigger problems i think.. if i have to ill cutt the header off an run a straight pipe ;D might be alittle on the loud side.. good thing my neighbors r use to loud things..

oh lol, i have an 03 raptor 660 also... with a few mods :) but i still love my warrior

hey man welcome to the site, cant wait to see that warrior, u should posts some pics of what it looks like now and put pics of your rappy 660 up ;D

ill post some pics when i get a way to post them lol dont have a scanner or anything right now, but ill be taking pictures along the way once i start building it :p

hey i just rememberd something, i 4got to mention my real name an stuff like that ;D so... Aron is my real name.. not Aaron... not Arron.... and deffenitly! not Erin :mad: i may look like a girl with the lon hair an get called a girl alot.. but im all male... trust me, i really dont awnna have to prove it to anyone :p

SO Aron it is... unless u r chinese or something.. in which case u could use my chinese name :p Shen Xi You, ...but aron works just fine

RaMBlE RaMbLE RaMBlE RaMbLE RaMBlE RaMbLE RaMBlE RaMbLE ...i know i do it alot

:p nice sig.. and avatar..... wouldnt be.. boob obsessed would u :p

hahaha :p well atleast u have healthy normal obsessions ;D not like some freaks... who.. will remain nameless for my own protection :-[

Back