Honda killin sob

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idle

Reaction score
Um i guess im the new kid. Well i have a bone stock 2002 warrior (minus the engine skid), wiht all of 7 hours on it......yea so this summer im going to start modding my warrior with new 10in rims and a set of 22-11-10 sur traks, im tryin to decide on a super trapp exhaust for 189.99 or a fmf titanium4 exhaust for 270, any input on either would be appreciated. If you guys have any do it yourself, bolt on, or cosmetic mods please let me know. Thanks..............warrior power.......no never mind i said that

hey man welcome, sounds like u got good plans for the warrior cant wait to see how she comes out got any pics i heard suppertrap was good but i would go and just buy a full yoshi

They make power up top where your gonna need it, i personnaly like HMF, but they make more fat low and mid power then peak hp, Welcome to the site.

first off welcome....and yes you sound new to the warrior world but thats cool bro thats why were here...if i were you id deff check out HMF there only 200ish bucks and they come in alot of diff powder coats ....pipes on the warrior are pretty much ALL the same...power wise...hmf, wb, procirect, fmf,yoshi...there all pretty much the same besides looks and price....and dont worry about the stock header its not gona get any better unless you want to spend the extra money for something that looks better...the stock header flows free enough for a 400cc+ quad so its good...the most your gonna get out of an aftermarket pipe is 2-3ish hp...but what ever you diside make sure you keep us updated and post some pics! once agian welcome and i hope you become a regular

I think im just gonna go with the suoer trapp its only 189.99 for the whole system and like you said they all make almost the same power, plus i had one before and really liked it. Im gettin my tires and wheels any day now, ive been thinkin about cuttin mud mud guards off anyone have any suggestions for this, thanks guys. This has been the most helpful site so far.

P.S. what do you guys think of gettin rid of the stock lights and buyin some after market smaller ones

Back