Hello guys im yfzkid

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfzkid450

Reaction score
Hey guys veloci told me about this sweet site so i decided to check it out myself. I live in Ny but will be movin to florida this summer in june and am getting a 2006 yfz450 this summer. When i turn 16 in florida me and veloci are gonna do hare scrambles and xc races and try some mx at the local track which will be fun. You guys did a nice job and keep up the good work.

~yfzkid

Welcome to the site, even though you don't have a yfm, at least its a yamaha. :p

Well atleast u talked me into gettin a yfz or i woulda got a 450r either way its gonna be sick riding w/ u in fl cant wait man ;D

Hey welcome to the site glad to see you here man.

thanks man this is a great site that you and the other members put togeather cant wait to see how big it gets.

Welcome to the site, Hows that 450?

Thanks man and i dont have the 450 yet but i am getting one for sure this summer. I am waiting for the 06 or i would have 1 by now. Well incase anyone asks i will tell you guys the mods i am doing to it.

~bill ballance slip on exhaust(carbon fiber or blue
~flexx bars or trail tech x bars with clamp
~spider slt grips
~wicked +2 a-arms
~ac front bumber
~ac pro peg nerfs
~k&n air filter
~pro design kill switch
~cam mod
~blue powermadd handguards
~holshots hd's
~and eventually hipers when i get enough money you know i gotta keep up with veloci with all the new parts hes getting in

Tell me what you guys think i will pst some pics in the summer of what it looks like b4 and after.

HEy man glad to have you, the yfz sounds sick or at elast eh plans do. ;D

Yea if everything goes well i will probally have all the parts on by a little later than the end of the summer

Back