Hello from down south

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spankytat2u

Reaction score
Hey guys great site. I'm from south Louisiana. I have a 1998 Warrior with 2003 Limited Edition plastic on it. It was used and abused by its previous owner until I bought it 2 years ago and completely took it apart and redid everything from the ground up. So far I have just put a cobra pipe, removed the airbox lid and rejetted the carb but other mods to come. I am getting it ready to run the 1/8 mile asphalt drags so it is very low about 3 inches from the ground in the front. I am not finished but when I get some progress pictures I'll post them. Later Spanky

Hey man sounds like you did a good job! Welcome to the site I cant wait to see some pictures. Just a little heads up you may want to consider a dif. pipe then the Cobra. That was my first pipe and that thing broke on me and really didnt give me crap for gain bro..

I hear ya about the pipe. I am waiting until I buy the alba kit with the pipe, torque stuffer and the other goodies. I am waiting on the NOS I don't want to give crack to the addict to soon. ;D

The torque stuff IMO is not worth it for drag racing since the head pipe is so big it reduces the size of it increasing back pressure and giving you some more torque but if I am correct it will take your top hp away dramatically by decreasing flow.Good luck with the drag though ;)And Welcome to the site

welcome, wish it was as warm in mass like it prolly is in Lousiansa ;D cant wait for those pics man

Thanks, Yes it is alot warmer here 40's at night and 60's during the day. This is a great site I get up every morning early just so I can see what went on overnight. ;D

Back