dane cook is the funniest person on earth

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and i have evrey stand up he as ever done on limewire...yes storydude, i am stealing music, get over it, so is my dad, brother,stepmom,cousin, uncle and all of my friends, what are you gonna do?

and i have evrey stand up he as ever done on limewire...yes storydude, i am stealing music, get over it, so is my dad, brother,stepmom,cousin, uncle and all of my friends, what are you gonna do?

Now all the music artists are going to go broke like MC Hammer and jacko, then shivel up and die, promoting even more watching of mtv, which as everyone knows will result in school shootings, rape, and drug abuse. All this because you wanted free music. Shame on you, i'm emailing your boss and getting you fired for this just because I thrive on being a dickhead. (wait, nevermind, that was somebody else)

[quote:exvtf3yp]and i have evrey stand up he as ever done on limewire...yes storydude, i am stealing music, get over it, so is my dad, brother,stepmom,cousin, uncle and all of my friends, what are you gonna do?

Now all the music artists are going to go broke like MC Hammer and jacko, then shivel up and die, promoting even more watching of mtv, which as everyone knows will result in school shootings, rape, and drug abuse. All this because you wanted free music. Shame on you, i'm emailing your boss and getting you fired for this just because I thrive on being a dickhead. (wait, nevermind, that was somebody else)[/quote:exvtf3yp]

thats,great ;D

Dane Cook is Deffinately one of the funniest comedians out there now.

Nice to see I have a spot picked out to live RENT FREE inside your EMPTY SKULL.

The only winner here is ME.

Back