can you smell the rubber

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those dude are just freaking idiots. it's one thing to do a burnout before a drag and another to do one in your damn driveway.

Brake standing isnt to impressive. Just about anything rear wheel can do it.

Not one of the stang boys would lay down rubber just letten it all hang out.
Just a buncha high 14 second stockers most likely...........

Oh and for a second i thought the kid on the quad was gonna run down his dog!!! LOL

yeah the powerbraking got pretty old. get some videos with good muscle cars (like 69 Chevelles and Camaros) with big rear tires doing real burnouts without touching the brakes! thats what i wanna see! also, my truck can do burnouts too, its just bad on tires and brakes! i spin the tires without trying sometimes, especially when its wet out (silverado with 5.3L vortec v8, cant help it sometimes!) when i need to get new tires, ill see if i can do a couple of good burnouts (and yes, even some powerbraking burnouts) before i change them out. damn mustangs. i was kinda hoping the white one would catch traction and hit the garage. that would have made the video much better! lol

whell you wouldent smell horse **** if you didnt live way out in the boonies...hahaha jk man

I smell horse **** everyday... i have a horse farm right next to me...

Brake standing isnt to impressive. Just about anything rear wheel can do it.

Oh and for a second i thought the kid on the quad was gonna run down his dog!!! LOL

14 seconds is faster than 90% of the cars on the road. Im not even going to get into this argument though, nobody ever wins.

[quote:sv1t7650]Brake standing isnt to impressive. Just about anything rear wheel can do it.

14 seconds is faster than 90% of the cars on the road. Im not even going to get into this argument though, nobody ever wins.[/quote:sv1t7650]

^^^^^ Im with him... I agree 110% after all my visits to the drag strip...

[quote:anctqqgd]

14 seconds is faster than 90% of the cars on the road. Im not even going to get into this argument though, nobody ever wins.

^^^^^ Im with him... I agree 110% after all my visits to the drag strip...[/quote:anctqqgd]

Oh I agree with ya's..............14's is pretty peppy.
13's is startten to feel really good!
12's is pinnen ya in the seat out the hole...........
11's ya can lay down some reallly good rubber!!!!!!!!
10's well not too many street cars out there doin it but they
are out there for sure ( nitrous wonders!)

But when ay ask some of these kids how there car runs............
Ohhh the awnsers ya get!!!!!!!!!!

1:Yo bro........whats hat run?

2:Oh its fast!!! It runs 11's

1:Oh ya? What track ya hit up?

2:Ohh Ummmmm No track we run it across the bridge...........

1:Hmmmm ok, is it a quater mile ya think.........

2:Oh yea we clocked it in the car.

1:Ahhhhhhhhhhh...........how ya time it out????????

2:My buddy has a stop watch on his digital wrist watch.

1:Thats kewl.....................what ya got done to it???????

2:Spitfire plugs, big dorky aircleaner (hangen on by some duck tape)
and a muffler..............

1:Wanna run it ???????????? ( tryen not laugh while sayen it)

2:Oh no00000.............I'm runnen late...............Gotta get the girlfrind home .........but I'll catch ya next weekend..........

I especially love the ones that put those fart cans on there cavalier........but thats a differant story.

oh yea, i think its funny when the ricers put the can on there civics and make em sound like chainsaws lol

I think chainsaw too much credit..........I use the weed wacker term!!! : )

Back