New Tat!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
Death is walking with me all the time now w00h00!

tat2.jpg

tat.jpg

Thats pretty cool. I like that. But why on the side of you leg?

looks good man. nice shading. i finally worked up the balls to get my tat today! its about 11:15 pm CST right now and i got it done (finished) at about 8:30pm. my girlfriend and her friend decided to get matching tattoos today, just out of the blue, so i thought i would go ahead and do mine too. ill get some pics when i take the bandage off. how much did yours cost?

looks good man. nice shading. i finally worked up the balls to get my tat today! its about 11:15 pm CST right now and i got it done (finished) at about 8:30pm. my girlfriend and her friend decided to get matching tattoos today, just out of the blue, so i thought i would go ahead and do mine too. ill get some pics when i take the bandage off. how much did yours cost?

Screw it take the pic anyway ;D ;D

okay okay. i just took the bandage off (after 3 1/2 hours!) washed it (with mild, unscented soap), and put ointment (A+D Ointment used for diaper rash oddly enough). its lookin pretty good.
ee9518d3.jpg

the outlining hurt the worst and it seemed like when i would breathe in it would push the needle in more, so that sucked and i tried not to breathe too much. the rest wasnt too bad. by the way, if you are wondering why i got the flag and bulldog, i am from england. the flag is the english flag, but i dont have a bulldog (i have a boston terrier, but the tat is a british bulldog!). english flag is white with the red cross, but the uk flag is the red, white, and blue one that most people associate with england. (just a little tidbit for ya there). what do ya think?

we hijacked deaths thread. start a new one. haha...Its nice, I done some photoshopping of a new tat I want.

right on. i think i saw that one (german thing right?) sorry about hijacking the thread death. just thought it would be best to use this one instead of taking up more space starting another one. many apologies!

I hate to rain on your parade, but that Reaper is not an original piece. My roommate has had the same tattoo on his arm for about a year now.

I hate to rain on your parade, but that Reaper is not an original piece. My roommate has had the same tattoo on his arm for about a year now.

Your roomate most likely has this one:

tribal-grim-2.jpg

Mine was drawn freehand and used some characterstics i liked from the other.

Take a closer look at your roomate - n00b...

i dont see the picture. what i originally thought when you said original was that it wasnt something that was on the wall at the shop. i found mine online, so its not completely original, but is modified somewhat. either way it looks good.

i dont see the picture. what i originally thought when you said original was that it wasnt something that was on the wall at the shop. i found mine online, so its not completely original, but is modified somewhat. either way it looks good.

It wasnt on the wall of a shop - I found a concept drawing of a reaper online and then it was drawn freehand much different.

[quote:rq5hpv3l]i dont see the picture. what i originally thought when you said original was that it wasnt something that was on the wall at the shop. i found mine online, so its not completely original, but is modified somewhat. either way it looks good.

It wasnt on the wall of a shop - I found a concept drawing of a reaper online and then it was drawn freehand much different.[/quote:rq5hpv3l]

right on. thats cool. like i said, it looks good. where's the concept pic you found online. id like to see the difference (if you dont mind)

Back