who are your favorite riders?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
i'm gonna have to go with dana creech and william yokley.

I like all the pro's but my top favorite are
1. Doug Gust - guy has determination
2. John natalie- natural skill
3. Jeremiah jones- next great thing
4. Dana Creech- Awesome personality
5. Kory Ellis- great guy

ballance needs to get rid of the village people mustache

Chad Reed..................

Quad racing doesnt really tickle my fancy but if i had to pick a rider it would be Kory Ellis.

Quad racing idk, just isnt as fast paced and exciting as supercross, i dont like the outdoor races either, only Supercross, and supermoto sometimes.

I'm the opposite, I cant stand indoor motocross and supercross but I love watching XC. My favourite rider would have to be Bill Ballance as well, because he brings honour to the yamaha family.

I'm the opposite, I cant stand indoor motocross and supercross but I love watching XC. My favourite rider would have to be Bill Ballance as well, because he brings honour to the yamaha family.
Ah Warlordsahn, Ballancesahn indeed bring honoUr to thou family..............

WTF DID I JUST SAY!!!!!

could someone do me a favor? what is the difference between supercross supermoto motocross etc etc? sorry to be so ignorant about it

[quote:rqbvjmee]
From GNCC i like yokley, I've seen borich though.

yokley is pretty good but borich is a jerk [/quote:rqbvjmee]
He seemed like a great guy when i met him, always had time to sit down and shoot ****.

could someone do me a favor? what is the difference between supercross supermoto motocross etc etc? sorry to be so ignorant about it

Supercross is indoor, tighter and faster, more action, more technical stuff

Motocross is outdoors most of the time and is a little more spread out and not as much technical stuff.

Supermoto is on pavement, there are some jumps but not many.

lol, good one slamdam, hows suspensionworxs LT arms commin?

Actually I think he has the jigs all done so he can start building the first set. Can't wait to see them.

I like suspensionworx, and my buddy Dave...cuz I can actually ride with them.
Lol, in that case, I would have to say my nieghbor carlos, use to race b-class on his yfz, but now he wants to give dirtbikes a try, always have a blast with him at the track though, we get our good battles in at the track, but he's teaching me all the tips he learned while on the yfz.

Back