Weather here tonight!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

That was us for awhile. What's that little orange dot on the screen that moves with the camera? That sucks though man, I hate bad weather. How long is it supposed to last?

Oh, and what's up with those last couple of pics? They look like a tornado or something. The clouds hangin down do.

The red dot came from the street light somehow...They are just low level clouds. We were under a tornado watch and still are which is why I was taking pictures and video...

Thats some pretty nasty weather your having. I like to watch lightning storms I think they're cool as hell.

Yeah. But its not so cool when we have a tornado warning and watch it seems like a few times a week. Gets old fast...

Yeah, but now I don't pay any attention at all to the warnings. When I was young if they issued a warning you'd best take cover but now they do it by radar and every bad cloud that comes over we get a warning. All a "watch" means now is that a cloud is coming and a "warning" means a cloud is overhead. It was much better when a warning meant one had been seen by a PERSON!!!!

looks pretty safe, never had to deal with that kind of stuff... its so damn flat there

lmfao ya the most i would get it rain and no more then like 40 mph wind... nuttin really... and hasnt even snowed this past winter... that would suck if a tornado hit u ... think of ur blaza and warrior... lmfaooo

lmfao ya the most i would get it rain and no more then like 40 mph wind... nuttin really... and hasnt even snowed this past winter... that would suck if a tornado hit u ... think of ur blaza and warrior... lmfaooo

I got full coverage on the blazer so anything can happen to it. And the warrior is covered under our home owners insurance, but it would still suck...

ya lol does insuance cover all ur after market parts? or would they give u money for a stock warrior or sumtin...?

As long as you have reciept's for the parts stating that you bought them, and that they were installed then you should get the money for them, (next time strip the warrior and put the after market stuff in the shelter with you, get your check, and keep your old after market parts, and the new dough) ;D j/p
~Bill

wild ass weather!! It reminds me of home, There isn't weather like that here in vegas. it's like sunny 340 days a year probably rains 2" in a year too haha. But when it happens it's like no one knows how to drive. I think we had about .5" of rain this one day and there were like 136 accidents. people just drive around like nascar and look at the rain saying "i know i've seen this before".

glad nothing happened. gotta love the insurence though, i've got renters, and also theft from the dealer i bought my quad from.

Yeah tornados have been regular for the past 2 or 3 years. So far we've been lucky. You can't see it in the pictures but the way the pictures are taken the ohio river is about 1/4 a mile from my house. Most of the nados stay over in indiana...

Latest posts

Back