New (temporary) MEMBER OF THE FAMILY

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
Puppy sitting for 3 months:

000_0745.jpg

000_0747.jpg

000_0748.jpg

Brina's not sure how she feels about it yet.

That puppy is soooooo cute dude! Makes me want to go get a husky but I can't have a dog where I live.

BTW, I am coming up your way on Sunday and Monday. I am headed to the Sacandaga lake outside of Amsterdam. Not bringing the quad qith me though. We are riding all together down here on Saturday, so I promised my wife no quad at the lake.

Miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! She's so cute and playful. Justin brought her by my house yesterday. She's very obedient and nice. Justin, bring her over again today.

Quick question I just rememebered, how come there eyes are often dicolored or different colored? Is it in there breed or something?

It is called watch eye. It is actually part of the breed, however, not all of the huskies get it. Most of them do though.

I could have gotten one that looked just like that except everywhere that one is dark, this one was yellow. It's the only one I've ever seen like that and it looked to be nearly a year old. Beautiful dog! Wish I'd taken it home.

Thats a cute dog. 3 months is a long ass time to watch a dog.

yeah 3 months is hella long, you better be getting paid and a steam cleaning for your carpets haha. my girlfriend works at a veternarian hospital and she is always trying to bring dogs and cats home from that place. all her animals are from that place. she's got 4 dogs (boxer, pug, boston terrior, and a lab mix) and 2 cats. she wants to get another cat and keep it at my apartment... cant have that in the apartment, those stuck up assholes, god i hate a cat.

I hear that! Tracey rescued almost all of our 8 cats and a bird (African Grey), plus we have my Rott and now the husky.

It's cool. It's markings are perfectly symetrical

Latest posts

Back