Favorite Movies

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrioracer08

Reaction score
I'm running out of movies to watch and can't think of any good ones. Soooooooo, post up some good movies you guys really enjoyed. Oh, and I can get just about any movie I want to so if it's an older one I'll probably be able to get it.

Saw I and II
The fast and the Furious I and II and soon to be III tokyo drift...
FAD ( 50cc movie )
Hostle
And more just cant think off...

I like Four Brothers, if you like football movies then Rudy, Friday Night Lights, and a lot others.

The Hills Have Eyes was one of the best movies i've seen in years. Also, Sin City was freakin awesome too. I saw about half of Constantine, and it was confusing as **** starting in the middle of it, but it seemed like it would have been a great movie if I knew what was happening. There's more, if I think of em i'll post them.

Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, Shaun Of the Dead, and anything with Chuck Norris in it.

yes, clerks, fear and loathing in las vegas, scarface, bruce lee movies, huevos 7 & 8, and others. jay and silent bob strike back is a funny one too.

Evil Dead 1 & 2, Dune (if you smoke a bowl first), Event Horizon, Commando, Hellraiser 2, Serenity, Better Off Dead, Total Recall, Critters, I can go on forever..... ;D

Evil Dead 1 & 2, Dune (if you smoke a bowl first), Event Horizon, Commando, Hellraiser 2, Serenity, Better Off Dead, Total Recall, Critters, I can go on forever..... ;D
if you have to get high before watching a movie, then its not worth watching. now, if you get high while watching a movie, that might be a different story (Half Baked!) of course, i dont do that sort of thing anymore, but for those of you kiddies who do, just a suggestion

DISCLAIMER: I (Dizzle, D Rizzle, Daniel, usdsk8er540, or whatever the **** you wanna call me) DO NOT condone or support the use of illegal narcotics or abuse of legal narcotics, either enhaled, smoked, eaten, injected (or especially hooped!), especially by those under the age of 18. Thanks! lol

Back